Maskplosion is game where two players compete with each other to gather masks and use their explosive powers to defeat their opponents.
The goal is to earn 20 points before your opponent. Grab exploding masks (red after collecting) and throw them at your enemies to make points. The blue masks have to be carried to your spawn point.
- Linux (Only tested with Ubuntu 16.04.1, probably needs libopenal and libjpeg to be installed)
- Can Basdogan - Art
- Engin Ünsal - Game Design
- Nils Daumann - Programming
Help / Controls
- move with W, A and D
- throw mask with left shift
- move with left, right and up arrow
- throw mask with space
The throwing is based on your movement speed and direction. So if you don't move you will just drop it. Be careful...
Don't touch other masks if you already carry one or they will explode on you.
There are no packages available yet.
This game was created
at IGJam Gamescom 2016
1 people voted for this game. Overall the game ranked #2 at the Jam!
No comments yet.
Log in or register to post a comment.